Pense, Fale, Exponha-se. Permita-se o prazer de ser autêntico.

domingo, 11 de julho de 2010

the universal language.


Since May she was in France studying.

Oh gosh, he missed her so much! And this is like a pain, all this feeling inside his body. So he sit down in front of his computer and start to write an email. He will try to put all his feelings inside of this virtual letter.

"bonsoir, vicky.

two months without ur smell, babe. two months.

we r together since 2005. sometimes i feel like was yesterday ours first met. the sky was so blue, can u remember that? we have been together since then. 5 yrs. not so much time, right? it passed so quickly... however, it seems a life. is like u were with me since ever. i know that u r far away from me now, but i swear that i can feel ur presence here. is like u were in everything that i do. all my day. i can feel ur warm, but my hand still holding the air. just the air. but i have u here, inside of my mind, inside of my heart. How the distance can fight against this? simple: can not. cuz my love is bigger than ocean, bigger than distance. bigger than me.

u r everything that matter for me, nobody never matter so much, did u know? gosh, how i wish ur hand holding mine again!

someday, somebody said that 'dont matter wht u have, if u dont have someone to share'. is exaclty like that. i dont wanna money, or sucess, of nothing. all that i want is u. just u. cuz when im with u, dont matter wht happens, i know that in the end i still will have ur smile. and this is everything for me. happiness in just one motion. the world seems more iluminated when u smile. u r the proof that love isnt abt distance or nothing. love is when u find someone and all that matters for u is her/him. love is abt love.

u r everything that matters for me.
u r my life, my love, my heart.

three words, eight letters, but the feeling doesnt have a number."

he send. turned off the pc and looked to her pic in his table. so beautiful, so charm, so cute. pretty amazing. he touch the cold glass of the frame... he miss her.

he take off the clothes and put her favorite jersey. the blue one. she used to say that "contrast with his eyes". So, he lay in the bed and smile. He knows that dont matters if she is far, she will be back, and she will be with him forever.

in another part of the world - France, to be more especific -, she is waking up, and the first thought in her mind is him. Smiling and saying "i love you", while all that she wants is to say "me too".

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário